GEN sites forum

Threads

Conocer a una comunidad

Crecer y compartir en una comunidad 29 Dec- 2 Jan

Soy Sophie una mujer frances de 29 años. Estoy muy involucrada para crecer spiritualmente y entender como puedo ayudar a hacer el mundo un mejor mundo.

Help the largest community in China!

Sign the petition to help save China's largest community - the Second Home of Lifechanyuan
Last comment by Lifechanyuan on 24.11.2013

Comments

• Lifechanyuan 3 years ago
    June 13, 2012 The Public Security Bureau from Chuxiong city conducted an sudden investigation of the 3rd branch without notice. They claimed that they had received reports of illegal activities taking place within the community. A pair of police officers interviewed each member and asked many questions, including the community...
    June 13, 2012 The Public Security Bureau from Chuxiong city conducted an sudden investigation of the 3rd branch without notice. They claimed that they had received reports of illegal activities taking place within the community. A pair of police officers interviewed each member and asked many questions, including the community...
    Since June 2009, we have established three community branches in Anning, Chuxiong, and Lincang cities in Yunnan province. The community has a total of 150 members, and the age of the oldest is 84 and the youngest 5. We are also a member of GENOA (Global Ecovillage Network Oceania and Asia). In April 2013, our 3rd branch,...
    Thank u dear Aku, without your help and support I can't post successfully. You're so sweet and helpful to me. Thank you dear!
  • Akanchhya 3 years ago
    Good Job Tongxin! My prayers are with you and also we can discuss what can be done further!! :)